If I don’t make lists, nothing ever gets done. And if I don’t make this list, I’m sure that I’ll forget all the places I want to visit and then when Husband and I are trying to plan a vacation and he asks where I’d like to go, I’ll reply, as always, “I dunno.”
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Yosemite – my family used to go there every summer, but we haven’t been there since the big fires in the ’90s.
- Oak Ridge, Tennessee (Nashville too!)
- Austin – there’s some indie music festival there? (This one’s Husband’s request)
- Whistler, BC – Yes, I know this is in Canada, but it’s not reeeeally a ridiculous flight to get there.
- Costa Brava
- Tahiti – Husband really wants to check out those over-water bungalows. =P
- Australia – Husband’s never been
- Peru and Argentina
- The Caribbean
- The Galapagos
- Taiwan – husband’s never been!
To be continued! Husband and I have a lot of time together (God willing!) ahead of us.